Wednesday 8 December 2010

Early winter break

Looks like my holidays just got to an early start. With the end of my dissertation business yesterday and today being the last lecture for EU Law unexpectedly (tomorrow's lecture is reserved for Masters student), the first half of my semester in the University of Leeds comes to an end. How time flies. Before I realised it, 11 weeks have already passed by..lol. Anyways, last Sunday was a Captain Ball session with the Massoc people at the Uni's sports center and it was a great work out with lots of fun. It certainly remind me of the good old days of Captain Ball with ICF at Inti but the only difference is that I'm playing with a lot of strangers instead of people that I know. Well, I have loads of plans coming up in the holidays but they seemed to be squashed up all in 1 week, leaving the other 3 weeks to be quite free for me.

The nearest massive event coming up personally for me is something which I looked forward to excitingly. I've been checking my postbox faithfully everyday and I'm delighted to receive my tickets by post yesterday! Old Trafford awaits with Wenger's boys visiting! Now all that's left is to find out which station I should stop. I'm thinking of going earlier to catch the players in training and hopefully, get some close-up shots of them. I may have a little trip up to York too, if planning goes well. And then a Manchester trip on the weekend with some of the Inti folks. I'm thanking God too for a wonderful upcoming opportunity to spend Christmas in a British home. My Christian Union president, Tim invited me to spend a few days with his family in his home during the Christmas period. It came as a surprise really but a good one nonetheless.

There's so much to do and ahh, I'm hoping that I'm able to complete my assignments on time. Meanwhile, I'll have myself some entertainment in Starcraft 2 to chill out xD

No comments: