Wednesday 23 September 2009

An 'evil' surprise

I'm back at campus for the unglam reason of extra class on the next day. The few days down south was kinda productive eventhough I didn't complete everything that I had set out to do..haha. But one thing I did was to eat all the food that I had planned! Anyways, I managed to meet up with TG over the weekend and had a good drink with him while watching the Manchester derby at CHIJMES. It's super expensive there to have half a pint, but the atmosphere there was good.

Of course, the period down south is also the perfect time to get some superb Muse materials and concert videos from the super fast Internet. I managed to get some great quality stuff from the Muse forums. Hmmmm..another thing over there is that my 9382 number is finally decommissioned. That would end any remnants of permanent connection that I have over there at the southern island. It's the final severance.

Anyways, while I was busy over at the south, 300km away from campus, two cheeky chipmunks were getting occupied at work with their 'evil' plans on Saturday afternoon. The unfortunate victim of their mischief: an innocent-looking Penang car that was parked outside block H. Apparently, they can't resist temptation and they just had to do something to it with their itchy fingers. This Pinky and the Brain team even had all of its process recorded on video and took photographs, like it's some major undertaking of a glorious seventh wonder project. No wonder Kevin is pretty creeped out by just the mere appearance of both chipmunks together. Putting their names together will generate catastrophe and disaster..haha. The first broadcast of their scheme was shown on Monday when pictures of the "innocent one" and the "mastermind" is being circulated around at Facebook. Well, I thought at first that the "mastermind" wanted to post a photo montage of everyone with their nicknames. In any case, it kept everyone on suspense.

I sense something was a little wrong on Monday when Emily chatted with me online about my car and asked me whether it is safe to leave it at campus. I just shrug it off but she did sound a little suspicious there. I didn't really thought much about it. Somehow, I was being a lil 'prophetic' there when I told her that the only way it will get stolen is when Maddie gets her hands on it. It didn't get stolen but it was certainly tampered with by the two chipmunks. The Brain wanted to unveil it on Wednesday but since she got to know that I had to go back on that day, she pushed it earlier to Tuesday. So the videos and photos were finally up for broadcast for the grand revelation on Tuesday.

My first reaction was O_O and then it was followed by >_<" and then =)

Pinky Hamster "Lerdie"

Diabolical Brain "Maddie"

Who VANDALISED my car?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was really sweet of them to do it. Thanks girls, I appreciated it very very much :)

They went to the extent of waterproofing it with plastic sheets..lol. Looks like my car had just became an exhibit of love or strategic photographic venue in campus for at least 1 week xD

Ayyyyyy, I'll definitely miss these two naughty chipmunks when they fly off to the US next year.

3 comments:

Behind the Closet said...

haha I told ya... haha
*evil smirk*

athens said...

the 1st thing jialerd told me when i returned was this......
she's still so proud after 1 week.
-.-''''

Maddie said...

XDDDD why wouldn't she? it's just too funny! lol!!!!