Saturday 23 May 2009

Law Nite 2009

Law Nite came earlier for this year as compared to the previous one. This time, we still had it at Subang Jaya, but it's at Sheraton instead. I nearly forgot to take my ticket with me and when I realised that (after Vincent reminded me), I quickly rushed back to my room to grab it. Lol, that could end up in some future implications as you can see later.

We reached Sheraton about 6.30pm but had to wait a while before the doors were open. While waiting, we went around taking photos and snapshots. The dinner was alright, some of the dishes were good while some were not so. I like the vegetable dish with lots of mushroom..haha. There were others like pasta, rendang and fish in creamy sauce etc. I was happy to see pasta there but was a little disappointed when I had to bite through some hard ones that were not cooked properly. I would say the desert section would be the best one since it has some very nicely decorated cakes and puddings. The raspberry cake was something new that I taste and I like it..haha. To some extent, I find also that I couldn't eat as much as last year because before the dinner, I went to Mcdonalds for lunch after CG with all the CF folks.

There was also a lucky draw section during the dinner. I didn't win anything at the last law nite. Perhaps I'm more fortunate this time..hahahaha. They were drawing lots for the first prize to be given out so I quickly went busily looking for the ticket to see my ticket number. Suddenly, I heard my ticket number got called! Lol! Absolutely stunned but equally delighted. Mind you, it's a good prize of a 3 days 2 nights holiday at Penang for 2 people...ahaha :)

By the time we got back to campus, it was quite late already at about 12.45am. Lol, on the next day, which was today, I had to wake up early for practice. Sleepy but boleh tahan through in driving to church at Banting. I went to take a nap after coming back and later me and Reuben made a trip to Alamanda at Putrajaya to grab tickets for the Man Utd Asia Tour. Man Utd will be coming to Malaysia on 18th July! Haha..they also have training passes to be given away but have to wait until Wednesday. It's gonna be tricky in coming up with the timing to go on Wednesday since my timetable is pretty packed plus there's CF on that day. Oh well, we'll wait and see what happens on that day.

No comments: