Friday 17 April 2009

Awesome Twenty

Stan is back and it's an auspicious day to return..haha ^^

What a fantastic day to end the exams, although I had to slog my brains the day before. I did not think much when the final paper ended at 11am. Maybe a thing or two on what wrong stuff I could end up writing in my paper. All I was thinking was the sweet liberation from exam week and how I'm going to begin my slacking 2 weeks..lol. A couple of things also immediately occupied me after the paper since I need to discuss with my lecturer on the funding of the magazine and it seems that I had to draft out a progress report on what has been done already. Then, I saw Eric loitering around and I was thinking of eating lunch with him. So, as I was going off, he asked me whether I'm going out of the hall already. And I told him 'yea'. So, once I step out, I saw Michael waiting outside. I thought he went back already coz I was spending quite some time talking to my lecturer at the hall. Of course, we started to discuss a bit of the paper as we walked down the stairs. Then, I saw Ben. I was wondering what he was doing down there and he asked me where was Eric. I was thinking that he was probably there because of exams or he wanna discuss something with Eric. Before I could turn back to point to him that Eric was behind, somebody shove and push me to the front and....OH GOSH, to my massive shock and SURPRISE, I saw a cake and a bunch of CF people that I recognized who then started singing! Totally Speechless and stunned!! LOL!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO MADE THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE FOR MY SPECIAL DAY!

These are the "conspirators" who made it possible..hehehe - Rhenita, Valerie, Eric, Ben, Jia Lerd, Daniel Cheng, Alvin Victor, Alvin Ting, Sally, Sherene, Shu Jin and Zhu Weeeeeee

Thank you so much for taking the effort to plan this. I really appreciated it very much. God bless all of you :)

I really didn't suspect anything from seeing Eric staying in the hall or bumping into Ben whom I thought was just asking a usual question. It's gotta be the timing..haha. This was the timing that I've expected least to happen. Honestly, I was thinking that there was no way anyone could surprise me because I've gone through all the tricks of the book and having been there myself as the participant in crime for all the surprises of Pastor Vic's and Shu Jin's birthdays and Johnny's farewell dinner. Apparently, the AO interception was Plan C. I heard that Plan A or B was actually to kidnap me to somewhere at 11 pm yesterday with the pretext of Ben asking me to pass him something and have me dunk with water..lol. But they stopped short of the plan coz they were worried that I may be too traumatised to do my final paper today..haha. I would seriously love to kena Plan A or B! lol xD

A big thank you to all those that had sent the Facebook and SMS birthday greetings. And thanks also to a few of my classmates too who spend time with me in dinner and gave me a drawing. God bless all of you too :)

Stan is twenteen...ooopsss..twenty now. I'm feeling old indeed, with me coming to the big TWO-OHs now.

2 comments:

soo jin said...

it sounds that you got a marvelous day on your birthday dude!! =) god bless you Stan..you're really a great friend to have...and the mind reader of mine ! =p

Stan said...

haha...thanks thanks! God's blessings be on you too :)