Wednesday 1 April 2009

Ascension

A generation has passed and another new generation takes over its place. Hard to imagine how Inti Christian Fellowship will be like without Rhenita, Vincent, Sherene, Shu Jin, Charles (yes..he's leaving for real after 10,000 years in CF..haha), Kelvin and Alvin. Those folks are like the pillars of CF and whenever there is CF meetings and stuff, they'll always be there. The old committee did a great job and I must say I enjoyed their leadership for the past one year. Lol, when I first joined CF in May 2008, they were just newbies in their leadership posts. I'm really impressed with how they've run CF from the first meeting I've attended. I know the first moment when I've joined CF that it's the place and company I want to be in.

Hmmm..I just felt that CF will never be the same again because to some extent, the old committee defines what it's all about. In a way, they have left a long lasting legacy on the remaining members in CF. As part of the new generation, I really do hope we will produce the same impact as our seniors for the new incoming members.

I'm really grateful to God for giving me an opportunity to serve in the CF committee as the secretary. I'm also thankful to the old committee for having faith in me in nominating me for that position. It's an honour to commit my talents and time into the service of the Lord. After stepping back and looking at all the incidents that had transpired in my life for the past year, I can see that many of them had a reason in happening. It's all part of God's plan..haha. I pray that the Lord will give the new committee the same wisdom as our predecessors as we lead the CF next semester :)

No comments: