Saturday 28 February 2009

Crushing month ahead

The month where lots of business needs to be conducted is here. Mooting bundle submission is gonna be on this Wednesday. Well, I could finally find a couple of cases to support my ground of appeal but it required a little twist and creative reconstruction as they do not address it directly. However, the argument script has not being produced yet but thankfully, there's time to do that since my mooting date is set on 18th March. Hmmm..that week is gonna be a killer too coz I'm also having a Malaysian Law presentation on that day.

For some reason or so, I met with lots of bad, ridiculous and absurd drivers today. One of the most bizarre one is one driver who was driving against the flow of traffic and he honked at me! What an audacity! Lol..I'll shove one thousand JPJ summons at his exhaust pipe if he dares to bang me. Then in the evening, as I was navigating along one of the row of shops at Nilai, two to three cars were reversing and coming out from parking haphazardly like there's no system. For a moment, I thought I was navigating through the streets of KL.

Btw, I went to one of the optical shops in Nilai to make a new pair of specs. I'm most thankful that I could get the specs frame from my grandfather's shop and that should reduce the cost by almost half. And even making just its lenses is extremely costly. Mid-range ones could come up to RM220. (I'm not sure whether I kena ripped there anot..haha) I've never thought much about the price of specs until now coz all these years, my grandfather makes them for free. Now that he's no longer around, I could feel the pinch at my pocket in just getting the specs. Somehow, looking around the optical shop reminds me of him once again.

This Monday morning will start with some hectic arrangements as I need to collect and settle the renting of equipments from various departments for the Christian Awareness Week. Haha, yesterday the committee members were tying and wrapping the giveaways until our hands grow blue. It's like a never ending job with almost 5k amount of sweets to handle..lol. Anyways, all the information boards and everything will be finalised by tomorrow and I pray that everything will go smoothly for the whole week ahead :)

No comments: