Sunday 28 September 2008

Green Tea Candy

Mhmmmm...Wouldn't you want one of those? :)

Yesterday, I went to Mid-Valley with my classmates for some chill out session. Yay! The one week slack/study week is here..haha. After walking around for a while, we went to have tea break at Big Apple Doughnuts. Gosh, those doughnuts are superb, colourful and appetizing. This is my first time having it and these are really high quality doughnuts! Lol..I tried the green tea and chocolate nuts flavour. I think they're churning in big money, because the chefs are making it continuously like factory bots and doughnuts are being sold like hot cakes at every second.

Mid-Valley had some very beautiful Hari Raya decorations. One interesting that I noticed was how the Malays buka puasa in masses. What happen was that all the restaurants, KFC etc were filled with lots of people but nobody's eating after they had purchased their food. They were just chatting away in their seats. Lol, so all the restaurants were clogged up with people and nobody's moving. Hmmm..I'm just wondering who would be giving the signal to buka puasa. Does he/she looks at the next table to see if anybody's eating? I think that's where the radio comes in handy for the announcements..hehe.

Anyways, as I was walking around, I spotted the Purple Cane shop and I recalled my aunt telling me about that shop selling tea green tea candy. I've been trying to find it ever since I tasted it..haha. I think that's the only shop that sells green tea candy in Malaysia coz that sort of candy is made from Taiwan. It's pretty cool since that candy actually contains tea powder and it's not too sweet too plus I love the taste of green tea..lol. RM 6 is expensive for a packet of candies but hey, those are good stuffs..lol. I wanna buy like 2 or 3 packets as stockpiles to keep my sleepy brain awake in the morning but apparently they only had 1 left..haha. So, I can say I'm fortunate to have the last packet =p

No comments: