Thursday 21 August 2008

The snoring amplified

Oh well, I'm at Taiping now after a night bus trip. It was quite a funny experience this time round because, firstly I sat at the wrong seat. And it took the right owner of the seat to prompt me to sit behind cos I forgot that the last seat was the highest one in the bus. I then ended up sitting with an old gentleman (or to put it crudely, an old apek) but he was pretty neat though, with a formal shirt, black shoes and a suit. However, when he sleeps, it was anything but neat. It was a nightmare trying to get some sleep on board and this was possibly the worse continuous drill of snores I've ever heard in my life.

I can sleep with loud music and stuff but this kind of "pattern-like" snoring was just too distracting to my ears and was a little hilarious plus irritating at the same time. And the thing is that his snores could even compete with my music that is blasting from my MP3. So, the initial stage of trying to sleep was torturous as I really had to twist and turn around my chair with my eyes closed trying to drown out the loud snoring sound that is happening right BESIDE me. I think I got too tired at one point trying to fight off the sound that I just fell asleep...until I NEARLY missed the Kamunting bus terminal stop. Well, the apek beside me was wide awake though and I guess he must have a great time sleeping yesterday.

P.S. Hahahahaha..someone wanna kacau me yesterday... =p

No comments: