Saturday 30 August 2008

Returning back to uni soon

The semester breaks are ending in a few days time. In a way, I'm kinda glad to be back at uni because it's freaking boring here in Taiping! Haha..cos the old folks always go to the same coffeeshop to makan (the food's not that good there too) and its driving me nuts. Personal entertainment wise, there's a lot to do in the form of Astro, Internet and guitar playing but there's no interaction with youths at my age since Taiping's an old folk's town. I'm so going to equip myself with driving skills and a car the next time I'm in that place.

I planned to go back on 1st September morning but all the tickets are sold out already. Fortunately, I managed to secure an earlier time at 31st August night to prevent myself from ending going back at 2nd September. So, I 'm quite relieved at not missing class. Hopefully the KTM train will start cracking when I reach Seremban at 5.30am in the morning..haha.

Hmmm..mixed feelings though over the products of the holidays. I did 10% ELS, 30% contract, 35% constitutional and 0% criminal law revision. I'm going to be so dead when the semester starts again..haha. And certain things just turn out for the worst, and I don't know what to say about it. I'm just confused, baffled and don't know why it turned out that way. But that's life. Shit happens and one has to bite the dust no matter how bitter it is. Looking on the positive side, I came to uni having nothing, so I'll return back having nothing also.

Hmmm..I do hope for a couple of things to happen in Semester 2. I'll be extremely curious and excited indeed who would be coming in for the September batch. This new batch and next year's January batch are vital folks because they are the ones gonna be following my batch to the UK at the same time. Who knows, some of them will end up being my classmates. And yea, I wish there would be some consistent bloggers among the new batch too. It's shitty being the only guy in my batch to blog. Lastly, I wanna get introduced to rockers! Electric guitarists and bassists especially! Rock drummer Stan thinks its time to get some rocking band gig act going and it's gonna be really cool if those electric guitarist or bassists happen to be in the September batch. And more people with decent footy football knowledge too please...

Btw, happy birthday to someone too. God bless you =)

No comments: