Tuesday 1 July 2008

Dateline Extension

*Stan punches his fists in the air* Yeeeaaaahhhhh! I thought it was a goner already with the dateline approaching so near. But, unexpectedly, a lifeline was thrown. I'm currently writing for the Perdana Leadership Foundation Essay Competition and the dateline was supposed to be yesterday. I didn't really have the time to complete it due to my law subjects revision and malaysian studies assignments. So, as I arrived on the dateline itself, I was furiously typing out the contents. This is not an easy essay to write because there is a need for research and the ever so irritating bibliography that all university students will be familiar with. As such, I can't just throw in whatever I have in my mind like a narrative. Since last week, I'm feeling the pinch to meet various datelines and it's definitely refreshing now that I can take a big gulp of fresh air with the new dateline at 31st July.

Let's see what are all new datelines that Stan has to look out for : This Friday is the date due for the law article that I'm supposed to submit for the law magazine. 10th July is the submission for the written report of the Malaysian Studies Project. 16th July is Malaysian Law presentation. Well, at least there's no test to look forward to because I just did one yesterday..haha.

1 comment:

soo jin said...

haha i've just finished four tests in two weeks..so now is your turn to get busy huh...muahahaha...=p