Friday 28 March 2008

Chelsea FC coming to Malaysia

Woah..I got a surprise reading this at theStar. That's right, Chelsea FC will be coming down to play in Kuala Lumpur on 29th July. That is interesting..because Man Utd wanna come last year and they got screwed over Asian Cup. Though I don't fancy Chelsea, it's not everyday that one of the big four comes to Southeast Asia. They look set to bring their starry line-up but people like Ben-Haim should watch out..lol. On the other hand, Singapore could play host to Man City in May.

Well, I'll certainly attempt to get my hands on the tickets if I could find the avenue to buy it..haha. Anyways, theStar report contained the rather conspicuous picture between the infamous Khairy and Peter Kenyon holding the Chelsea jersey together. Spot the similiarities there between the both of them?

No comments: