Tuesday 12 February 2008

Plugged back in

Stan was MIA for the past 2 weeks from the internet coz his DVD drive was KIA and he had to send it for repairs. How annoying. Firstly, my World of Warcraft account meter continues running with money wasted. That's the irritating part about WoW compared to Guild Wars where I can be absent for months but still feel my wallet intact. Not only that, being absent for almost 2 weeks meant that I'm in a limbo and constantly guessing when the announcement of the A level results would be out. Lol, I'm relying on my MSN messenger contacts to propagate the date to me. It seems that the authorities is still keeping quiet about it.

Chinese New Year was quite ok for me. Mama and my bro came down to Taiping and on the first day, we all plus my mama's relatives had a grand dinner at Evergreen Hotel courtesy of my uncle. Great food and red wine, I drank quite a number of glasses but didn't get knocked out. In Malaysia, CNY holidays meant that the regular kopitiam won't open. So, everyone would end up flocking to KFC and fast food chains instead. Lol, the KFC workers were having a hell of a time trying to fry up the food and cleaning up the mess. On Saturday night, mama and bro went back to Sg and for a moment, I was a little emo because it's back to life with two "ketinggalan zaman" old folks in the shophouse. And hey, I realised that I had to grow up way faster than the rest of the pple at my age.From 18-19 years old onwards and many years to come, I'll be thrown in a life that would see me living independently from my immediate family. Some people that I know like NBS still live with their parents in their late 20s.

Anyways, glad to be back after the hiatus.

No comments: