Wednesday 23 January 2008

Facebook!

Ok, I'm a bit late to catch on this one but I'm in Facebook now! I've been using Friendster for a long time and since I'm free today, I might as well try Facebook out too. One noticeable change of course is the load of *dunnoewhat* that is clogging the profile page! Haha..I'm abit lazy to retype my profile again so I juz copy and paste stuff from Friendster. Facebook just have this overloading amount of things to do and I think pple can easily spend a good 30 minutes using those features. Hehe..the funny thing is that I can even spot some of my teachers and adults that I know in them! The only thing was that I'm still a little clueless at first on how to add some of the hillarious boxes on the profile page. After looking around at pple's profile, I got a hang of it. Ok, let the profile clogging and information overflowing begin ;P

No comments: